Thursday, February 7, 2013

What we do on Tuesday Nights

Remember how we moved to Hawaii and I never blogged about it? Sorry to disappoint.. but I had to get this out there while it is still relevant or before I accidentally read a spoiler! I got Jon watching The Bachelor with me a couple of seasons ago, and he is hooked. I know… we are pathetic.  After watching last night, and conversing about who would get kicked off next episode,  we both looked at each other and said, we NEED to make a bracket. So here it is in all of its trashy TV glory.

3 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I love it! We do a good amount of analyzing when we watch this show, but this hits a whole new level. You're officially crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I'm with you! Ithink it'll come down to Des and Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete