Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 6 Back In The Bus



We headed out early on Tuesday. Aunt Grace and Pat were great to us in Rexburg.   I lived with my Great aunt Grace and Uncle Howard for my last semester at BYU-I and I love and miss her SO much!  It was also a blast to hang out with Pat and the new dog Daisy.  I wish I had thought to get a picture of all of us together. It was fun being in Eastern Idaho again, in a way it still feels like home. J
On our journey to SLC we could not stop ourselves from visiting the Potato Museum in Blackfoot Idaho.  Instead of paying to actually go into the museum, we opted to buy some potato guns and take a picture with the Potato out front.

Logan UT was our next stop before SLC.  Along the way we found this dinosaur in one of the small towns.  We also went through Preston ID where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed.  We were surprised that there was not a monument or shrine built somewhere to take a picture with… bummer.

In Logan we went to the Utah State campus and met up with one of Jon’s old mission buddies Zach Anderson.  It was a good stop and more great food!
SLC here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that Dinasour is in MY hometown! I know exactly where you are! Miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete