Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 29: Scooby doo be Doo!



I failed to mention that we spent a considerable amount of time getting our consumes together for Halloween!  Well, we mostly got it all at a thrift store, and a party store, so it was minimal effort, but we sure gave it a lot of thought!  We wanted Bluebell to be a part of our costume, so we were down to being either Hippie’s or peeps from Scooby Doo. The more I thought about it, the more I wished I would have been Velma instead of Daphne… but I suppose we could be new characters next year.



Our Halloween day plan fell through, so we ended up cruzing around, listening to the Monster Mash and trying to be places where other people where to see they knew who we were dressed up as.  Lots of them did and that made us pretty happy.  We ended up handing out Halloween candy at the Burtons house and there were some kids who recognized us too.  It was fun to see the looks on their faces when we answered the door.  There was one kid who I think was star struck… or maybe we just scared him.





1 comment:

  1. Jon should've been Shaggy. Oh, wait, that's what he is every day now!

    ReplyDelete