Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 40: Dominion, Jews and Family Photos



Our last couple of days in New Orleans were spent with Annie and Brandon. We went back to the city they introduced us to some true New Orleans food and I found a super cute gift for my new baby nieces. MOST of all they introduced us to Dominion. We are now addicts.
 Before church we went to a park and Jon and I took pictures of the Zellar family for their Christmas card. Here are some of my favorites. After the photo shoot, I kept thinking of things I wanted to do different, and It got me thinking that I should get a good camera and start doing this for some moola, like those super cute moms out there who have a photography business. Of course they are such a gorgeous family that a 5 year old could have gotten a good shot!
On Sunday we went to church with them, their ward is meeting in a Jewish synagogue while their building is being remodeled. Is it weird that I kinda really liked going to church in a synagogue? It was super ornate, and different. We took an awkward picture of all 5 of us after church:
 In spite of all the fun things we did, my favorite memories were hanging out with A and B and their cute baby Genevieve.  She is absolutely one of the cutest babies I have ever met. 
 I already miss them loads and have a recurring day dream about living next door. Annie is one of those friends that is so compatible that it takes 8 separate other friends to fill the void of her awesome-ness. It was great to see that even after adding husbands and a baby that our friendship keeps growing richer!

2 comments:

  1. Come back! Please, please come back! We had so much fun and are excited to hang out with you guys again (even if it is 2-3 years from now). LOVE you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie and Brandon, thank you for teaching Jon and Melissa how to play Dominion. Without you, our lives would be dominion-less. ~SarahLynn
    ps- I really like your last name, and I'm starting to think it might make a great first name with my last name. Zeller Zavoral. Is that too weird? Would that be a girl or a boy? Hmm. At any rate, I really like the sound of it. Hope you don't mind if I steal it from you. I was gonna ask Melissa permission, too, but her name isn't Zavoral anymore, so I guess she can't really take the name for one of her kids even if she wanted to. Although Zeller Hoof could make for a cool name, too. Nah. Annie Hoof sounds much better for a future Hoof baby.

    ReplyDelete