Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 52-54: Venice Beach, Hollywood and Sunset Drumers



We did a lot of bumming around, a lot of driving and a few cool things. 

Venice beach was fun, but cold. Everyone thought it was going to be 80 degrees, but it was more like 65 and a little rainy.  Although we did not have jackets, we braved the weather and had a good time looking at all the shops and street performers. Jon was in the show!

We also made it to Hollywood!  It was dirtier than I had imagined. We went on a tour and saw where all the celebrities live. So we are in the know.  When we got back we mostly walked around and people watched. There were some weird people there. We also bought a taser. I’ve been wanting one for a while, it was a good deal, and now I’m looking for volunteers to be tased to see if it actually works. Let me know if you are interested. 
Barbara Eden was I Dream of Jeanie
People tell Jon he looks like Johnny Depp sometimes. I agree.
We also went to Huntington Beach at sunset and listened to random community members play drums. It was cool in an odd way to see all sorts of people out with drums or other instruments pounding and dancing away. It totally added to the sunset.
I got sick again…. Blah…. If anyone has a super vitamin to give me to boost my immune system, let me know!  We stayed another day so that I could rest more.  Jeremy and Sarahlynn came home and turns out they were REALLY happy we were there because they wanted to play another round of Dominion. That is right, they are addicts!

1 comment: